Ready for a little year-in-review, temp-tations style? When I look back over 2015, my favorite moments center around holidays, delicious celebrations and the people who matter most to me. Isn’t that what life is all about?
As the clock ticks down to 2016 here’s a countdown of my Top 10 Moments of 2015. I feel so blessed to be able to share these with you, and look forward to making even more memorable moments with you in the new year! Wishing all of you a very happy New Year’s Eve and and even happier 2016!
10. Alberti Popaj and I share a love for all things Holiday! I had such a great time presenting my favorite holiday decor pieces with him this year…including my first-ever temp-tations Christmas Tree! So magical to see these ideas come to life.
9. Lisa Gleason and I had the time of our lives running the “Treasure Your Chest” 5K in support of Breast Cancer Research. These ladies were adorable and such an inspiration! Next race…definitely tutus!
8. My friends, family and co-workers threw an awesome office party for my birthday this year! Complete with a beautiful Floral Lace cake that was ridiculously delicious…and worth every calorie!
7. There’s something about Mary…Mary DeAngelis that is! Not only did we have a blast together at this QVC Halloween party, but she makes me laugh every single time I see her. Not to mention, she’s rocking it as a host trainee on QVC! Mary, you’re amazing!
6. You know those friends who become like family? That’s Lisa Gleason. She makes every day memorable, but celebrating her birthday was especially fun this year. I hope she enjoyed that party as much as I did!
5. What can I say…Mark Charles brings out my wacky sense of humor. This dinner party was a complete giggle-fest and I loved every minute of it!
4. I always love spending time with my favorite foodie, David Venable. But sharing Thanksgiving with him this year made the holiday even more special. He’s been a long-time friend and someone I can always count on. Looking forward to more good times (and great food) together in 2016!
3. There’s almost too many Fozzie moments to choose from, so I’ll go with the cutest! I snapped this pic on a whim and it perfectly captures Fozzie’s attitude and flair for style. 😉 Simply gourd-geous.
2. My mom, Gail…she truly is a gift to me. There are so many moments where she shows me that. But preparing for the holidays with her this year, it really made me realize how much she has given — and continues to give me. I could not ask for more. Love you, Mom!
1. My #1 moment of 2015 is one I never could have imagined 12 years ago…Oprah chose my 18-piece Bake and Serve Set to feature in her Oprah’s Favorite Things list in O Magazine! And that never would have been possible without all of you! Thank you for all your support, feedback and enthusiasm in 2015. Can’t wait to share more with you in the new year!