Yummy Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? And not the cold, leftover kind? You bet! If you want a delicious breakfast treat that comes together in minutes and will thrill any sleepyhead, you’ve got to try this. - Tara
- 1 package of two mini, ready-made Boboli® pizza crusts
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 large eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place mini pizza crusts on a temp-tations® Lid-It®, and sprinkle with cheeses, chopped bacon and chopped green onions. Carefully crack one egg over the middle of each pizza crust and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until egg is set to your liking. Serve immediately. Serves 2.