Tara’s Over the Top S’more Brownies
This recipe is the best of both worlds - you get s'mores, and you get brownies! With graham crackers at the bottom and marshmallows and chocolate chips baked in and on top, these brownies are like none you've ever had. It's no wonder the word "s'more" means "some more", as you'll definitely want more of these gooey, chewy treats. - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 double graham crackers
- 1 (17.6-ounce) package dark fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 3.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Completely cover the bottom of the baking dish with a single layer of graham crackers.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Add vanilla extract, 1 cup of the miniature marshmallows, and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips to the batter, gently folding in.
- Pour the batter over the graham crackers, using a spatula to spread evenly throughout dish. Bake 30 to 40 minutes until set and toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top. Bake 5 additional minutes and then let cool for 5 minutes more. Slice into 16 squares and serve warm.