Super-Fun Ice Cream Scoops
Love this ice cream party idea! These Super-Fun Ice Cream Scoops are easy to make, fun to eat, and keep you from having to scoop ice cream in the middle of a summer party. - Tara
- A few pints of your favorite ice cream
- Wooden craft spoons
- Toppings such as sprinkles, crushed chocolate chip cookies, crushed vanilla wafers, crushed peanuts, and chopped mini peanut butter cups
- Spray two temp-tations® muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray. Place empty muffin pans in freezer for about 15 minutes to chill.
- Remove muffin pans from freezer. Scoop balls of ice cream, and drop one-by-one into muffin cups. Insert a wooden craft spoon into each scoop of ice cream. Place muffin pans back in the freezer, and chill until ice cream has hardened.
- Fill another temp-tations® muffin pan with a different topping in each muffin cup.
- Take muffin pans holding ice cream scoops out of freezer. Working quickly, dip and roll ice cream scoops into your choice of toppings. Place ice scream scoops back in muffin cups, and store in freezer until ready to serve.