This is one of those no-brainers my family always enjoyed; the best part is you can cook the spaghetti fresh or use leftovers! - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups store-bought pasta sauce
- 1 3/4 cups shredded four-cheese Italian blend, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray temp-tations® 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- If using fresh spaghetti, prepare according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil and cook onion, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Add ground beef, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and cook until beef is browned and cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce and spaghetti to skillet. Cook until heated through, then stir in 1 cup Italian cheese blend.
- Spoon spaghetti mixture into pie dish. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup Italian cheese blend. Bake until bubbly and heated through, 20 to 30 minutes. Sprinkly with chopped parsley, if desired.