Smoked Mozzarella Dip
- 4 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup vine ripe tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 baguette cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, cream cheese, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Scoop into one half of your temp-tations divided baker. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Carefully remove from oven and place in your wire rack.
- Sprinkle the diced tomato and fresh parsley down the center of the hot dip.
- Arrange the baguette slices on the other side of the baker. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Tell us what you think!