Salmon & Veggie Kabobs
These kabobs are perfect for a relaxing summertime meal because they're so easy to throw together - plus they're healthy, fresh, and delicious! A quick marinade infuses wonderful flavor, and they can be cooked under the broiler or on the grill. - Tara
- 1 pound salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- A handful of grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (about 2 small sprigs) chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Wooden or bamboo skewers, soaked in water 10 minutes
- Place salmon, bell peppers, red onion and grape tomatoes in a large ziploc bag, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small temp-tations® bowl, whisk together garlic, rosemary, olive oil and lime juice.
- Pour mixture into ziploc bag over salmon and vegetables. Zip tightly, toss and marinate 15 to 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat the broiler or the grill. Skewer the salmon and vegetables and reserve marinade. If using broiler, place kabobs in a 4-quart temp-tations® baker and broil 5-7 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and vegetables are tender. (If using grill, simply place kabobs directly on grill and cook 5-7 minutes.)
- While kabobs are cooking, boil the reserved marinade in a small saucepan for 5 minutes. Place cooked kabobs on temp-tations® platter, drizzle marinade over skewers and serve.