Red, White & Blue Bark
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups red and blue M&M's, mixed
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cranberries and 1 cup of M&M's on your temp-tations® silicone baking board. Set aside.
- Place 3/4 of the white chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 45 second increments until melted. Sir after each increment.
- Once chocolate is melted stir in remaining chips. Let stand for a few minutes and then stir until melted. Stir after each increment.
- Once chocolate is melted stir in remaining chips. Let stand for a few minutes and then stir until smooth.
- Pour over your baking board. Sprinkle remaining cranberries and M&M's on top. Refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
- To serve, peel bark off of baking board and break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Tell us what you think!