- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 roll Crescent dough
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons milk1/2 teaspoon cinnamon1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together the pumpkin pie filling, egg yolk and pumpkin pie spice.
- Unroll Crescent dough and place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each one.
- Roll up each triangle, starting with the long end. Pinch sides to seal in filling. Place on a lightly-greased temp-tations 13x9 Lid-It.
- Continue until all of the dough is gone.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- For the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, maple syrup, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Using a spoon or piping bag, drizzle glaze all over the tops of the cooled Crescents. Serve immediately.
Tell us what you think!