Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars combine the best aspects of pumpkin pie and cheesecake and are sure to come out great every time! - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 (8-oz.) packages of regular or reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar, and press into bottom of baking dish until well-compacted. Bake 15 minutes and then cool on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 325 degrees. Use an electric mixer or blender to mix remaining ingredients just until well combined. You may need to use a spatula to press the mixture down off the sides to fully incorporate.
- Spread filling evenly over crust and bake 50-55 minutes, until center is firm and a toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.