Luck of the Irish Coffee
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 28 ounces hot coffee
- 1/4 cup Irish whiskey
- chocolate shavings, optional
- Pour two cups of boiling water into each temp-tations® mug. Let stand for 2 minutes. This will warm up your mugs before pouring in the coffee mixture.
- Meanwhile, place the heavy cream in a small mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer just until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour water from each mug into the sink. Place one tablespoon of brown sugar in the bottom of each mug followed by 2 tablespoons of whiskey.
- Slowly pour 14 ounces of hot coffee into each mug, mixing as you go.
- Top with half of the whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
Tell us what you think!