Irish Cream Bread Pudding
- 1/2 baguette, cut into 1 inch cubes, about 5 cups
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Irish cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, milk, Irish cream, sugar, vanilla and the salt together in a Temp-tations bowl. Blend well, making sure the sugar is melted.
- Add the cubed bread to the bowl and mix well with a spoon. Let stand for 30 minutes, turning the mixture over every 5 minutes.
- Lightly spray your Temp-tations Crock with food spray. Add the soaked bread to the crock.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread pudding comes out clean.
- You can serve with vanilla cream or whipped cream.
Tell us what you think!