Honey Lemonade with Mint
- 8 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- lemon slices, optional
- Place 1 1/2 cups of water in a small saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat as soon as it starts to steam, but not boil.
- Whisk in honey until dissolved.
- Put ice cubes in your temp-tations® pitcher and pour honey mixture over the top along with 7 cups of water and lemon juice.
- Stir in mint and fresh lemon slices. Refrigerate until cold.
Tell us what you think!