Herb-Roasted Chicken Legs
So delicious and so easy! This recipe is a great way to frugally feed a large gathering - and it's kid-friendly, too. - Tara
- 12-14 bone-in chicken legs, with skin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh herbs or 1/4 cup dried herbs (such asthyme,marjoram,sage,rosemary andparsley), chopped, plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 2 heads garlic, top 1/2 inch cut off
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the chicken legs in a 4-quart temp-tations® dish.
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Add the herbs and garlic and toss until distributed over all the chicken.
- Roast until the skin is crisp and the juices run clear when the leg is pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
Tell us what you think!