Festive BLT Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, cheese, diced tomatoes and green onions.
- Spread in your temp-tations® 1.5 quart tree bowl. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips in your temp-tations® 2 quart tree bowl.
Tell us what you think!