Father’s Day Fruit Pizza
- 1 (16 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll sugar cookie dough and place on your temp-tations® 13" x 9" Lid-It®. Bake for 18 minuted or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Cookie crust should be completely cool before adding topping.
- Place cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spread on cooled crust.
- Lay blueberries on top so that they create the outline for a necktie. Fill in the center with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Tell us what you think!