Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza
This simple pizza can be thrown together in just a few minutes and is a great recipe to make as a family. The difficulty level is about as low as it gets! - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can "classic" pizza crust, such as Pillsbury
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper, optional
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a rectangular 13x9, 4-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust and place at the bottom of the baking dish, stretching it to fill the entire bottom of the dish.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust, and then top with 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese. Arrange pepperoni slices and diced bell pepper over cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan over the top, and bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is browned around the edges and cheese is bubbly. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting.