Chocolate Covered Cherry Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry flavored gelatin
- whipped cream, for serving
- chocolate shavings, for serving
- maraschino cherries, for serving
- Finely grate the baking chocolate and place in a food processor along with all other ingredients.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until well mixed.
- To serve immediately, place 1/4 cup of mix into a temp-tations® mug. Top with 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until hot cocoa mix is dissolved. Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry.
- Store remaining mix in an airtight container. This does not need to be refrigerated.
Tell us what you think!