Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with herbs de Provence, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley, and remaining salt and pepper. Add chicken.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased temp-tations® 4 quart baker. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!
Tell us what you think!