Chicken, Broccoli and Cheesy Rice Casserole
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup basmati or white rice
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 buttery crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place onion, garlic, butter and rice in a 2-quart temp-tations® baking dish and stir. Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and microwave an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add milk, chicken, broccoli and cheddar cheese and stir until all are combined. Top with crumbled crackers and bake 25-30 minutes until edges are bubbly and golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Tell us what you think!