Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 10 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- vanilla cookies for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl blend together the cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth.
- Blend in Greek yogurt, vanilla and condensed milk.
- Spoon half of the mixture into one of your heart bakers and half into the other baker. Spread evenly.
- Top both bakers with half of the cherry pie filling each.
- Fill the third baker with vanilla cookies for serving. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later use.
Tell us what you think!