Rich Chocolate Ganache
- 1 3/4 pounds chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- prepared cake
- Place chocolate chips in a temp-tations® bowl. Set aside.
- Pour cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Let cream heat up just until it's about to boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slowly stir mixture until chocolate and cream are completely blended. If you stir too fast air bubbles will form.
- Pour over prepared cake and set aside to cool. Accent with fresh fruit or any other edible decoration.
Tell us what you think!