- 32 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine the soup, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese and 1 ¼ cups of French-fried onions. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in broccoli.
- Pour into a 2.5-quart temp-tations baker. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Tell us what you think!