Bacon and Fontina Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 24 large fresh mushrooms (about 1 1/4 pounds), stems removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients until blended. Arrange the mushroom caps stem side up on a greased temp-tations® 13" x 9" inch Lid-It® and spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each.
- Drizzle tops with oil. Bake, uncovered, 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown and mushrooms are tender.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!
Tell us what you think!