It’s the time of year when we’re all trying to get off on the right foot – making smarter, healthier decisions about our eating habits. And it’s actually easier than you think!
I’ve found that small changes that you stick to can really make a difference, like:
* eating a variety of fresh veggies, lean protein and yummy whole grains
* using robust ingredients that add a lot of flavor without adding a lot of saturated fat and salt.
Here are some great recipes that I hope will help you with your healthy eating goals!
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken – it’s easy to eat healthy with this good-for-you recipe.
- Basil Pesto Salmon – eating your veggies (and omega-3s) never tasted so good
- Tasty Fish Tacos – fresh flavors abound in a dish that’s fun to eat and kid-friendly.
- Brown Rice Pilaf – yummy, nutty whole grains will fill you up, keep you going, and nourish your body.