Deal of the Day
Save big with daily deals on all-time favorites! But better get it before it’s gone. The Deal of the Day price is only good for today.
Did you know? Bean Crocks are the original slow cookers! Made of durable, even-heating stoneware, this beautiful new Bean Crock slow cooks all of your favorite bean dishes and chilis right in the oven – faster than a slow cooker can. And it features convenient side handles for moving from oven to table easily, plus a handy lid with figural knob to lock in warmth.
The deep, round shape of a Bean Crock circulates heat slowly and evenly, while the narrow opening keeps moisture and heat in. And those features mean less cook time! In fact, most slow cooker recipes can be easily converted to Bean Crock recipes, while you enjoy shorter cooking times.
Bean Crock Cooking Guidelines:
* If a slow cooker recipe calls for low heat, divide cooking time by four. For example, 8 hours on low heat in a slow cooker = 2 hours at 325 degrees in a Bean Crock.
* If a slow cooker recipe calls for high heat, divide cooking time by two. For example, 3 hours on high heat in a slow cooker = 1.5 hours at 325 degrees in a Bean Crock.
* Oven times and temperatures vary, so be sure to test the meat in your dish using a meat thermometer. If meat is not cooked through at the end of the cooking time, add 15-minute increments until meat reaches correct temperature.
- Includes one 3-qt. bean crock with handles and matching lid
- Old World Pattern
- Ceramic construction
- Measurements: 3-qt. Bean Crock: 10.25”x8.375”x6.25” Lid: 5.5”x5.5”x1.75”
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and refrigerator safe; oven safe to 500F
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in China