Zucchini Quick Bread
Lightly sweet with just a hint of lemon, this yummy Zucchini Quick Bread is a real cinch to make and a pleasure to bake. - Tara
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and spray a temp-tations® 1.7 quart loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in a temp-tations® mixing bowl.
- In a separate large temp-tations® mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, lemon extract, lemon zest and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, smoothing top with a spoon.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and cool completely.