White Chocolate Marshmallow Dip
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- Fruit, Vanilla Wafers & Brownie Bites, for serving
- Place white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a temp-tations bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir and microwave again for 20 seconds. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in the white chocolate mixture.
- Add in the marshmallow fluff and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into your temp-tations 8 ounce bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. If desired serve with sliced fruit, vanilla wafers or brownie bites. Yum!