Vanilla-Flavored Fruit Salad
When you want to try a new twist on a fresh fruit salad, here's a recipe with a simple, special ingredient that adds just the right amount of sweetness and flavor. - Tara
- 2 tablespoons dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pound of strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch red or green seedless grapes
- Wash and rinse all fruit in a colander and transfer fruit to a temp-tations® bowl.
- Sprinkle the instant vanilla pudding mix on the fruit and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serves 4.