Triple Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are an overload of thick, velvety chocolate! With cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, and milk chocolate chips, these are more decadent than boxed mixes and almost as easy to make. For best results, bake in a 2 quart temp-tations® square baking dish and slice 3 rows by 3 rows to make 9 thick brownies. - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2-quart temp-tations® square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, microwave butter for 45-60 seconds, or until melted and hot. Immediately whisk in cocoa powder until completely dissolved.
- Whisk chocolate syrup, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into the cocoa and butter mixture until all are combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in flour and baking powder until batter has no lumps.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter and then pour all into the greased baking dish. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until edges begin to crisp up and center is set. Let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing into 9 squares.