Traditional Cobb Salad
When it's way too hot to cook, this salad is perfect! It features so many wonderful ingredients that you get all of your veggies and protein, all in one dish. - Tara
- 6 ounces chopped lettuce mix
- 2 (6-ounce) chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Spread lettuce over bottom of a 4-quart temp-tations® baker.
- Top lettuce with rows of chicken, Gorgonzola cheese, bacon, broccoli, green onions, tomato and avocado.
- To make the dressing: In a separate medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, water, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic powder, celery salt and pepper together until combined.
- Top salad with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.