Tempting Bloody Mary
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 3 Tablespoons creamy hot horseradish
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 teaspoons celery salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tablespoon celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 celery stalks with leaves
- Garnish with tomatoes, peppers, cheese and shrimp on skewers. (optional)
- Pour tomato juice in your temp-tations® pitcher.
- Stir in horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt and Tabasco.
- To serve, mix celery salt and kosher salt on a small plate. Dip the rims of 4 (8 ounce) glasses in water and then roll in the salt mixture.
- Fill each glass to the top with ice. Pour in 2 ounces of vodka followed by your Bloody Mary mix.
- Place one celery stalk in each glass along with optional skewers and serve.
Tell us what you think!