Tasty Fish Tacos
These tacos will make you want to hug somebody, they're so darn good. With this recipe, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes - even less if you prepare everything in the morning. - Tara
- 1 pound firm, mild white fish such as tilapia or halibut, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the fish in a 4-quart temp-tations® dish. Brush the fish with olive oil, and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until the fish is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the lime juice, sour cream and 1 teaspoon salt in a 6-ounce temp-tations® dipping dish or prep bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas between two paper towels and microwave on high until pliable, about 30 seconds. Top each tortilla with a piece of fish, cabbage, radish and tomato, and drizzle with the sour cream sauce.