Sunny Summer Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup quartered strawberries
- 3/4 cup sliced bananas
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain the juice from the pineapple and oranges into a bowl. Save juice.
- Place pineapple, oranges, strawberries, bananas, blueberries and raspberries into your temp-tations® 4 quart bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions but use 1 cup of reserved juice for the liquid. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold pudding mixture into fruit. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Tell us what you think!