Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Add green onions; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a temp-tations® 1 quart serving bowl. Serve with crackers and/or fresh vegetables.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!
Tell us what you think!