Summer Salsa Salad
This is a nice twist on a standard cucumber salad. The addition of avocados gives it a rich creamy taste and the onions and cilantro will take your mind south of the border. Use it as a side dish or a zesty dip for crunchy tortilla chips. Either way, you’ll have your guests asking for more! - Tara
- 5 medium cucumbers, peeled & cubed
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- In a small bowl combine lemon and lime juice. Set aside.
- Scoop out centers of avocados and cut into cubes. Put into your 2 quart temp-tations® dish along with the rest of the salad ingredients. Gently mix.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.