Sugar Cookie Fruit Tacos
- 4 cardboard paper towel tubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 (18 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup sliced kiwi
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover each cardboard paper towel tube with foil. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean work surface. Slice cookie dough into 1/2-inch rounds. Lay on floured surface and roll into 3-inch circles.
- Place on your temp-tations® Lid-It®, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 7 - 9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately drape over the cardboard tubes. Cool completely and then carefully remove from tubes.
- Fill each cookie taco with a dollop of whipped topping. Sprinkle with fresh fruit. Serve immediately.
Tell us what you think!