Strawberry Fudge is a favorite pink dessert I like to make and share with loved ones at Valentine's Day. And sharing is easy to do, because it only has two ingredients and is a snap to prepare! - Tara
- 1 (16-ounce) tub of strawberry frosting
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of white chocolate chips
- Spray a temp-tations® 8x8 square baker lightly with cooking spray, or line it with parchment.
- Stir frosting in its tub.
- Melt chocolate chips in a temp-tations® mixing bowl in the microwave, in 30-second intervals. Stir well.
- Add the frosting to the melted chocolate and stir well to combine.
- Spread mixture in prepared temp-tations® baker. If desired, use a knife or small spatula to make a design on top. Add sprinkles or colored sugar crystals.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Cut into squares, or use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to make hearts.