Sticky Toffee Bread
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 (16.3 ounce) tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter and swirl it all around the inside of your temp-tations® fluted tube pan. Set aside.
- Put 1 cup of brown sugar and all of the cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Tear each biscuit into three pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Place a few balls at a time in the brown sugar mixture and toss to coat. Place in your fluted tube pan.
- Repeat the process until all of the dough balls are coated.
- Place 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of brown sugar, remaining brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and heavy cream in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and pour 2/3 of the sauce over the dough balls. Save the rest for serving.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a plate and serve with remaining sauce.