Steak Nacho Casserole
Steak Nacho Casserole brings together great Mexican flavors for a hearty, one-dish meal that’s simple to prepare and fun to eat. Perfect for making ahead of time and freezing, too! - Tara
- 1 cup chopped, cooked steak
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños or sliced fresh jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread 1 tablespoon salsa over the bottom of a 1.5-quart round temp-tations® baker.
- In a large temp-tations® bowl, combine steak, corn, beans, lime juice and remaining salsa.
- Place 1 tortilla in the bottom of the baker, top with 1/2 cup of the cheese and then 1 cup of the steak mixture. Repeat the process two more times. Finish with a tortilla and the remaining cheese and top with jalapeños.
- Cover baker with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10-15 minutes longer, until cheese is completely melted. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.