Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup instant espresso granules
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg1/2 teaspoon whole cloves5 whole cinnamon sticks
- Whipped cream and cinnamon to garnish, if desired[ingredient_name
- Place all ingredients, except the garnish, in a large slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or until heated through. Do not bring to a boil.
- Turn slow cooker to warm.
- Ladle 2 cups of the latte mixture into each of your temp-tations mugs. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.
Tell us what you think!