Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- 3 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Pour into your temp-tations 2 quart baker or bowl to serve.
Tell us what you think!