Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups mini salted pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brownie mix, eggs, water, oil and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Blend until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/3 of the brownie batter into the bottom of your 13" x 9" temp-tations® baker. Spread across the bottom of the baker using a spatula.
- Place two even layers of mini pretzels on top of the batter. Carefully spread the remaining batter on top of the pretzels. Some of the pretzels will still be showing. That's okay.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Once brownies are cool, spread the caramel sauce all over the top. Sprinkle with sea salt. Slice and serve.