- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ribs celery, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 redskin potatoes, quartered
- 8 whole garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 pounds chicken thighs
- ¾ cup white wine (or chicken broth)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine butter, olive oil, poultry seasoning, parsley flakes and salt and pepper.
- Add celery, carrots, onion, potatoes, garlic cloves and chicken thighs to a 3 quart temp-tations® baking dish and cover with butter and seasoning mixture. Toss all to fully coat before arranging the chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
- Slowly pour wine into baking dish from one corner (so as to not wash seasoning off of vegetables). Top each chicken thigh with a fresh sprig of rosemary and bake for 55-60 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted into chicken’s thickest part registers 185 degrees.
Makes 4 servings.
Note: This can be made with any cuts of chicken, bone-in or boneless, just make sure to cook thoroughly!