Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup drained and chopped jarred roasted red peppers
- 4 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, plus more for decoration
- 5 chives (cut to size)
- salt and pepper
- Bring eggs to a boil in large pot of water, then reduce heat to a simmer. After cooking eggs for 11 minutes, drain and place in a bowl of ice water. Cool completely.
- Crack and peel eggs carefully under cool running water. Slice in half lengthwise, scoop out yolks and place in a food processor with mayonnaise, peppers, mustard and paprika. Process yolk mixture until smooth, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate egg whites.
- Cut chives into 16 1/2-inch pieces and set to the side.
- Transfer yolk mixture to a Ziploc® bag, squeeze out air, seal and snip off a corner with scissors. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each egg white center to resemble a pumpkin. Place a cut piece of chive diagonally into the filling to resemble the stem of a pumpkin. Sprinkle filling with paprika. Serve immediately in your temp-tations® Set of 2 Egg Trays.