- 1 pound sliced deli corned beef
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices marbled Rye bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Fresh chopped herbs, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coarsely chop corned beef and lay it on the bottom of your temp-tations® 4 quart baker.
- Drain and rinse the sauerkraut. Pat dry with paper towels. Spread on top of the corned beef.
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Cut the bread into cubes and pour into the baker, spreading evenly. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.