Red, White and Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Pour the melted butter on top and mix well.
- Pour into your temp-tations® pie plate or cake pan. Press into the bottom and sides. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix well. Slowly mix in the whipped topping just until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
- When the cheese mixture has firmed up, place the jam in a suace pan and heat on low just until melted.
- Place two or three star cookie cutters on top of the pie. Spread the warmed jam on top of the pie going around the cookie cutters. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the star cutters and line the outside edge of the pie with blueberries.
Tell us what you think!