Fresh Berry Crostini
- 1/2 French baguette
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 large strawberries
- 1 (5.5 ounce) log goat cheese, room temp
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crostini, slice the baguette on a slight bias and brush with the melted butter. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy. Cool completely. Set aside.
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Remove stems and cut strawberries into quarters.
- In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, honey and lemon zest. Mix well.
- To assemble, spread the cheese mixture on top of the crostini. Top with two pieces of the quartered strawberries and a few blueberries.