Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These raspberry cheesecake bars are not only easy and delicious - they're beautiful, too! With just the right amount of raspberries swirled throughout to give them a little tartness, they're not as sweet and heavy as you would expect from cheesecake. - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix Crust ingredients and press into the bottom of the baking dish until well compacted. Bake 15 minutes and then cool on wire rack for 15 minutes as you prepare the filling.
- Place all Filling ingredients, except for raspberries, in a large bowl and whisk together until very well combined. Use an electric mixer for best results. Pour filling over baked crust in baking dish.
- In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries until almost entirely smooth. Spoon purée onto filling in baking dish and run a butter knife or spatula through all, swirling the puree throughout.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes, until the center is somewhat springy and toothpick inserted into a white part of the bars comes out clean. Cool at least 30 minutes on a wire rack before refrigerating at least 3 hours. Slice into 12 bars to serve.