Pumpkin Toffee Ice Cream Pie
- 2 cups ginger snap cookie crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 48 ounces (1 half gallon) premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine the cookie crumbs and butter in a large bowl and stir until well combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a temp-tations® 9" pie dish. Alternatively, you can fill the bottom of 8 temp-tations® 6-oz. ramekins with the cookie crumb mixture. Bake crusts for 10 minutes. Let crusts cool completely.
- Combine pumpkin puree, rum, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a large bowl. Add the softened ice cream, and mix until the pumpkin is just incorporated into the ice cream. Transfer half the pumpkin ice cream to the prepared pie dish or ramekins, and top with half the toffee bits. Freeze until firm, then cover with the remaining ice cream and sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Freeze until firm.